Friday, April 28, 2017

Misc. Kitching Stuff April

Walnut wine glass holder/shelf. 


Didn't take any in progress shots really... whoops




Basic outline of dimensions though a few of these were adjusted on the fly to make things look "right" top boards looked a bit "thick" so they ended up being 5/8" thick instead of 3/4" (I think). Everything besides the horizontal rails going into the sides are glued, I used pocket screws (plugged with walnut dowels) for those attachments.

On the wall:



Bought a knife for my lunches at work and found out it didn't come with a sheath or anything to protect the blade. While I was waiting for a glue up to dry I made this. Just two pieces of 1/4" walnut glued together with a dado-ish slot in the center.

Be careful with belt sanders kids, I took off a good chunk of skin shaping this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment